Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully:
- By accessing, browsing and/or using our website you agree to the following terms and conditions to use the site in accordance with all applicable laws. If you do not agree you must cease to use our website.
- Reference to "Enames" in the following terms and conditions means Enames Limited. Reference to "Enames.co.uk" means the URL of the Enames website http://www.enames.co.uk.
- The contents, products and services available on our website are provided on an "as is" basis. Enames does not represent that the information contained in this website is accurate, comprehensive, verified, complete or error free.
- Enames excludes all liability whether in contract or in tort (including negligence), to the maximum extent permitted by law, as to the compatibility, security, quality or fitness for purpose of any content or any goods or services available on this website.
- Enames will not be liable for any losses sustained and arising out of or in connection with use of this website including, without limitation, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of data or special loss.
- Enames assumes no liability for the contents of any other website you may access from our website.
- The products and services described in this website are available to all, unless otherwise specified that the information on this website is not directed at anyone particular or if it is seen not to be in retrospect by us that some parties should not be entitled to use this website.
- We do not police websites hosted on our server although action will be taken against any site hosted by Enames if opinions are raised regarding its suitability.
- Any product applied for from this website is subject to any terms and conditions relating to the application. We reserve the right to remove websites hosted by Enames if it is felt that any material or content on a website is improper, abusive, offensive or other. It is at the discretion of Enames as to what is suitable content at all times.
- Details and prices of products and services on this website are subject to alteration without notification and do not guarantee availability.
- Moving of a domain name to another Tag holder is subject to (a) a £30.00 transfer charge and (b) the account being fully paid up.
- We reserve the right to change or edit these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the website shall be considered acceptance of any alteration or addition.
- The copyright of all content within this website belongs to Enames or its licensed source and should not be used for commercial purposes nor copied, reproduced or appropriated by any means.