- Reference to "Enames" in the following terms and conditions means Enames Limited. Reference to "Enames.co.uk" means the URL of the Enames website http://www.enames.co.uk.
- At Enames we respect the privacy of personal email accounts and we store your email addresses just as securely as other personal information on Enames.co.uk. We will not send you unwanted email messages or junk mail, and your details will not be passed to ANY organisation beyond Enames without your explicit permission.
- However, we will use email to send you messages about outstanding orders, faults and service issues. We may also use email to keep you up to date with news about your current services, as well as anything you show an interest in, either online, or through other contact with Enames. If you do not want to be kept informed in this way by email, please let us know.
- We at Enames are serious about guarding the security of your personal data and the details of any transactions you make. Your account information is a sensitve piece of information and should be kept safe and not shared with others.
- Enames complies with the data protection laws in the United Kingdom and takes all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data.
- Third party sites linked to Enames.co.uk are not covered by our Privacy and Security Policies. Do not use any information attaining to that used with Enames on any other website and take care with all personal data used for accessing information on Enames. Enames accepts no responsibility or liability for these sites.
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will charge an administrative fee of £10 to provide this to you. Please address requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.